Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 2447 times)

Symphonie

Greetings!
« on: October 13, 2015, 02:03:10 PM »
Hello!

Just want to say that I'm very eager to see this forum grows as the nootropics communauty definitely needed a dedicated forum.

I've been lurking many forums over two years and I never stop reading about nootropics/biohacking/chemistry and biology. I'd say I have an intermediate experience with nootropics as I've been testing many for about a year.

About me, I'm in the process of finishing my degree in finance in a canadian university. I'm someone who likes knowledge, period. My mother tongue is french and I'd be happy to share in french as well as english. I'm a nootropic enthusiast, but I'm also a gearhead coupled with a meathead.

Sincerely,

Symphonie

Peak Nootropics

• Administrator
  • Welcome to the Community!
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 05:20:03 PM »
Hello Symphonie,

Thank you for your post. As you can see, there is not too much chatter in the forum yet as we are BRAND new however we expect that to change soon. Please invite your friends and feel free to share the stacks and supplements you are using. Sharing any information about how nootropics have helped your life would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for your post and welcome!

-PeakNootropics.com
"History does not repeat itself, but it rhymes"
Samuel Clemens

newdawnherbals

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 09:25:53 AM »
Hey Symphonie, glad to have you joining us here at the boards. We're just now coming live so working on gathering a crowd to the forums. Please spread the word if you know anyone who might be interested in joining us and be sure to extend them an invite.

dpd

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 06:45:21 PM »
Greetings everyone.

I just recently discovered nootropics, but i've been doing a lot of research the past couple of days. Yesterday I decided to order some Semax 0.1(nasal), and 50 pills of Noopept from Rupharma.com. I'll let you know how it goes once I receive it. 

Looking forward to see this community grow!

Kind regards

dpd

newdawnherbals

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 08:33:29 PM »
Hey dpd! Looking forward to hearing your experiences. I'm very familiar with noopept myself but generally find myself leaning towards the classics (aniracetam, oxiracetam & piracetam) over noopept in general, but it's about personal preference and personal physiology/neuropharmacology. In other words, we're all wired different.

Thanks for joining us here at the Peak Nootropics forum. Jump in and ask a question in any of the categories, feel free to start a conversation and feel free to invite friends who you feel may enjoy taking part in our board.

Peak Nootropics

• Administrator
  • Welcome to the Community!
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2015, 06:30:53 PM »
Hi dpd,

Please let us know your results with semax. I have yet to try it and it certainly on my list :)
"History does not repeat itself, but it rhymes"
Samuel Clemens