Author Topic: Overnighter  (Read 1027 times)

Lantob

Overnighter
« on: August 30, 2016, 02:05:23 AM »
Hello I work overnights and would like to expirement with other methods then vast amounts of caffeine. I often go days with little sleep. What cocktails of substance should help this. 

LowBorn

Re: Overnighter
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 04:15:22 AM »
The first that comes to mind is modafinil (you can look it up here: http://overclockingthebrain.com/modafinil/) because it is designed for promoting wakefulness. But modafinil is difficult to get without prescription in many countries.
Other non-caffeinated nootropics are not really wakefulness promoting as far as i know, but some can significantly improve the effect of caffeine (hence you need less of it). Some caffeine shots are based on this - you can give them a try.

newdawnherbals

Re: Overnighter
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 12:07:42 PM »
Caffeine is enhanced by addition of theanine. Many people find oxiracetam stimulating. Pramiracetam and phenylpiracetam  are highly energizing and motivating. I always recommend choline with racetams. Citicoline (CDP choline) and Alpha GPC have standalone nootropic properties and synergies with racetams and are good for focus, energy and endurance too.

Hope that helps.