Author Topic: Peak nootropics peaked my money but i dont have nootropics  (Read 2311 times)

Iniakirr

I bought plenibuh and aniracetam from spain and never arrived. Do you want to know why? Beacouse it is ilegal to send it to spain. The customs never allow this product to come inside. They dont care, their answer was: "Please contact your local post office for the release and an immediate delivery of your order." really? Please can i take my ilegal products just beacouse its me?? That is their sugestion.

Anyway thats what happened to me dont make the same mistakes. Buy on a trustable seller.

Peak Nootropics

• Administrator
  • Welcome to the Community!
Re: Peak nootropics peaked my money but i dont have nootropics
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 06:16:49 PM »
Hi,

This is not a commercial forum however i would like to mention Spain is a very bad country to ship too. Only about 30% (my guess) of orders get through customs. We are soon taking it off the countries we are allowed to ship to due to the strict customs and the amount of money we are losing.

You are not liable for the funds, we will refund after a certain lockdown. I am sure you have received your tracking which shows we have shipped on time.

You can try a new supplier that is reluctant to ship to spain but you may have the same result. We do not steal money and always refund orders that dont arrive. Pleases dont use this forum for customer service. We have a dedicated chat team and email support on our webiste.

Thanks,
PeakNootropics.com
"History does not repeat itself, but it rhymes"
Samuel Clemens

Peak Nootropics

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 06:41:20 PM »
Also, the products are not illegal in spain to our knowledge but customs can block if they catch. It it was illegal you would goto jail. The asking to call your postal office was a mistake from our staff. They likely didnt know you already had a letter from customs. Sure, go buy from a another reputable vendor that WONT refund your money on international orders.

-Kal
Samuel Clemens

SMART_DOPE

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 05:46:53 AM »
I bought plenibuh and aniracetam from spain and never arrived. Do you want to know why? Beacouse it is ilegal to send it to spain. The customs never allow this product to come inside. They dont care, their answer was: "Please contact your local post office for the release and an immediate delivery of your order." really? Please can i take my ilegal products just beacouse its me?? That is their sugestion.

Anyway thats what happened to me dont make the same mistakes. Buy on a trustable seller.

Hello!

I'm from Spain too. I just ordered Noopept this month and received it without problems in about a week.

The problem with Spanish customs (and maybe others) can be reduced if you:

1) Don't buy a lot of products or quantity. Less tan 25$ is the best, between 25$ and 60$ is good, but take care with more than 60$. Remember that total costs for customs includes the shipping cost.

2) Choose the cheaper shipping method, always, USPS (not USP). The package will go slow (about a week to arrive) but it will have high chances of passing customs due to mail system overloading. Apart, the private sending companies like USP (not USPS) will pass your product by customs always, because they earn more money from you by doing that.

3) Try to ask PeakNootropics to declare less value for your products and/or ship they as a gift. (I NEVER ASKED THAT HERE, but it should work if they complain)

4) Ensure that your desired product is NOT marked as illegal on your country. There are many products "new" or "unknown" that should pass, but if a product is marked and known to be 100% illegal or just puschable by "doctors recipe" you can have troubles. For better understanding of this, I can say there are white products, gray products and black products. Never buy "black" products and take care with grays.

5) Research in forums of your country (by ex. Forocoches) where exists posts speaking about this with similar experiences.

Orders from inside EUROPE "freely" pass customs, but I don't know any serious provider of nootropics here, sorry.

Hope to help you.

-------------------------------
NOTA: Soy de barna de verdad y no me pagan por defender a esta compañia, pero yo he pedido y no he tenido problemas. Seguramente hayas elegido el método de envío más caro (siempre lo pasan por aduanas).
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 06:23:24 AM by SMART_DOPE »

SMART_DOPE

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 06:40:11 AM »
.....i would like to mention Spain is a very bad country to ship too. Only about 30% (my guess) of orders get through customs. We are soon taking it off the countries we are allowed to ship to due to the strict customs and the amount of money we are losing.

This is for sure? Can you check, please, the success ratio just with the cheapest USPS shipping method?

Peak Nootropics

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 07:57:43 PM »
I am not too sure but we are still keeping Spain on for now. I agree with ordering smaller amounts. We always refunds orders that get held up in customs. But we wait 45 days. We have had some orders held for 85 days and then released to customer. We resent the parcel and it arrived with no issues. The 45 days is long but you have 60 days to dispute on your credit card. So please be patient with us and understand why we have the 45 day policy.
Samuel Clemens