Author Topic: Juced_porkchop is here to say hi!  (Read 1916 times)

Juced_porkchop

Juced_porkchop is here to say hi!
« on: June 14, 2016, 01:33:26 PM »
Thank you for having me.
I have been into health and fitness for many years now, specially bodybuilding and general health.
I figured this place would be awesome to focus on the mind more so than the body and maybe learn something along the way.
I go by the names Juced_porkchop and Blergs on the forums i mod at and am vet at (incase anyone would like to google the names and see my credibility).

i look forward to helping out when i can and getting to know you all.
This place looks great , so again thank you for having me! : )

any other fitness enthusiasts here?

Peak Nootropics

• Administrator
  • Welcome to the Community!
Re: Juced_porkchop is here to say hi!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 01:50:31 PM »
Welcome and thanks for posting. We are trying to promote the forum since it is so new and will be looking for mods. Please PM if interested. As of right now chatter is pretty dead but we expect it to grow. We highly appreciate your posting and can even pay for helping to bring over members and helping to build the community. What nootropics do you currently take? Do you find they help out with your workout regimen?
"History does not repeat itself, but it rhymes"
Samuel Clemens

Jimmyinkedup

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 01:51:48 PM »
JP nice to see a familiar face! We need to get some ology members and such over here, this place seems like it can be a gold mine of info on Nootropics! The pre-workout options are intriguing to say the least arent they?

newdawnherbals

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 09:24:13 AM »
Hey Juced_porkchop and Jimmy. I'm not a fitness NUT per se (I tell myself as I mix tart cherry and kefir and fresh fruits into my whey protein and berry smoothies lol) but definitely try to keep fit through proper diet and exercise. Either or both of you guys might be interested in an article I wrote for the Peak Nootropics forum on the subject of nootropics used to supplement a strength and/or endurance training regimen.

http://peaknootropics.com/nootropics-for-sports-and-strength-training/

temperance

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 08:00:44 AM »
hi there  ;D